Date Open: 1/6/2014
Date Closed: Until filled
The Sales Assistant is responsible for providing clerical assistance to the General Sales Manager and Account Executives, and assisting with the organization and implementation of sales promotional projects and events.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering telephones, ordering supplies, compiling media kits, organizing files, maintaining office records and systems, etc.
- Translating copy for spots and PSA’s from English to Mandarin; doing voice-overs as needed.
- Inserting sales orders for television spots into Wide Orbit system as needed, and following up with clients and Account Executives re: traffic instructions.
- Inserting sales orders for website.
- Working with internet sales to maintain client tracking using available tools from vendors.
- Assisting with the creation, production and updating of sales management reports.
- Assisting with marketing and promotional projects, including booth sales for major events.
- Working with VP of Sales and performing related duties as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong clerical support skills: good telephone manners; typing 45 WPM; and filing.
- Extensive computer skills required, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment, reporting to several people.
- Ability to work well as a team member and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Bilingual (English/Mandarin) required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
This position requires a minimum of two years as clerical support, preferably in a sales environment.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM. Some overtime/weekend work required.
Submit resume to: LA 18 (KSCI-TV)
1990 S. Bundy Drive, Suite 850
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Fax / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER